donderdag 19 mei 2011

Clip joint: tearjerkers




Article:
This blog is simply giving a Top 5 of films that makes people cry, the so called tearjerkers. It also gives the reader the opportunity to watch clips from the films the writer chose as her favourite tearjerkers. The blog lists: Ghost with the late Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, E.T. The Extra Terrestrial where , The Green Mile, What’s eating Gilbert Grape and Leon: The Professional. With each clip, the writer of the blog explains what happened in that particular scene that makes it is so sad and why the tissues have to be brought out. 

Opinion:
I absolutely love tearjerkers and I almost agree with the writer’s Top 5. Ghost is definitely one of my favourite films and it makes me cry again and again and again. E.T. is a childhood memory, so that one always makes me cry as well. I do not think  I will be able to make a Top 5 of tearjerkers, so I will just give you a few titles when you also like to have a good cry every once in a while: Ghost, Dirty Dancing, The Lion King, E.T., Annie, Love Actually, Notting Hill, Brother Bear, Finding Neverland, The boy in the striped pyjamas, Schindler’s List, Edward Scissorhands, Forrest Gump and Meet Joe Black. Just to name a few….

1 opmerking:

  1. My list:
    1. The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies.(1963)
    2.Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (1966)
    3.Eegah, The name written in blood (1962)
    4.Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964)
    5.The Ghost in the Invisible Bikini (1966)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen